Saturday, April 26, 2008

So it begins...

Hello- I am a 21-year-old college student in North Carolina with an interest in finance and personal finance. After learning a lot not only about personal finance, but also people’s real experiences with it on other personal finance blogs, I thought I would add to the dialogue, trying to learn something in the process. As I enter my adult life, I realize the value of quality PF planning and knowledge, and so I use this medium as a way to share, but more importantly to learn. I know from experience that a lot of what I say and do I later realize were ill-advised, so if you know any more about a particular subject than I (and chances are that you do), please share it with me. Thanks for reading and I hope you can gain just a little from what you see here.

No comments: